- Go to Moodle and review the week’s resources
- Group “Askers” : Come on the QA to prepare questions for the experts
- Ask 3 questions, 4~8 lines, category:2017/week08
- IMPROVE teammates’ questions
- Sources your questions, sharpen them up !
- Vote !
- Group “Lecture leaders” : Come
- Select the best questions of the category (hint: you can use vote)
- Create PPT
- On Monday, ask the expert.s these selected questions.
General notes :
– You can ask previous students how they managed each role. Fluid knowledge sharing is part of this class’ learning.
– “Comments” fields are for shorter chit-chat and light opinions sharing.
– “Answers” fields actually are “remarks” to the question.
– Lecture’s leaders take over the question to reword and integrate them up into for the interview. Click on “…” then [Edit] to edit the question. The question’s text is your team’s final work.
– Questions must be solid and clean : a well written short question suitable for the interview + a longer, richer contextual abstract with sources.
– You can edit this guideline to build your own QA guideline and quality requirement.
– Moodle > DTPP : https://moodle.sciences-po.fr/course/view.php?id=2651
– Questions > Week08 : http://students.cri-paris.org/questions/category/week08/
– Questions > Week08 > Sorted by Vote : http://students.cri-paris.org/questions/category/week08/?order_by=voted