The use of RENEWABLE ENERGY sources mostly has advantages. But this type of energy sources has pros and cons.
One of them is the high development cost required. It costs a lot to develop renewable energy stations in both research and manufacturing the components needed for them to be successful. This disadvantage can however be challenged.
Let’s consider job creation : It is estimated that adoption of renewable energy technologies is going to create large number of jobs worldwide. Renewable energy technologies are cheaper as they require less maintenance in the long run.As renewable energy constitutes a source of large scale job creation …
Renewable energy sources hold the future of our world as fossil fuels are not going to last too long and are going to expire one day for sure. Millions of jobs have already been created in US and in many EU countries that have switched to renewable sources to lower their carbon footprint.
- Could renewable energy many advantages for a country (e.g job creation, amonst many other) break the high development cost argument against this type of energy ?
- How to better incentivize companies in the EU ?
- What role should the US play in this game ?
- Renewable Energy 101 – National Geographic : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kUE0BZtTRc
- Ted Talk – A reality check on renewable energy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0W1ZZYIV8o